Manos negras Zoom icon

TRIVENTO RESERVE - CHARDONNAY

TRIVENTO RESERVE - CHARDONNAY - Tupungato, Mendoza, ARGENTINA - 2015

This yellow and olive green coloured Chardonnay is an interesting wine with aromas of tropical fruits and herbal notes. A palate of mineral acidity and freshness shows ripe red apple with a crisp edge of white peach and subtle notes of asparagus. The Trivento Reserve finishes with a very fresh ending with a balanced fruity finish.

CLUB MEMBER $32.00

VINEYARD

Vineyard details: alluvial soil and drip irrigation. Altitude: 1,050 m.a.s.l. Climate: Dry and continental with great sun exposure allowing perfect ripening. Vine cultivation: vertical shoot position trellising. Harvest details: harvested the last week of March. Hand picked in small cases. Yield: 12,000 kg/Ha.

Vinification: grapes were destemmed and crushed. 100% cold skin contact before fermentation. Alcoholic Fermentation: 20 days at 14-16oC, and kept there for 6 months. 30% of the must is fermented in French oak barrels. The other 70% of the must is fermented in stainless steel tanks.

Info: Founded in 1996, Trivento Bodegas y Viñedos produces brand-name wines distinguished for preserving the character of the winds. These wines have received numerous recognitions at international contests and in wine industry publications. TRIVENTO has become the most diversely distributed Argentine wine brand in the world, positioning the company among the preeminent Argentine exporters.

Wine facts

Total Production:

200,000 litres

Winemarkers:

Maximiliano Ortiz

Producer:

Trivento Bodegas y Viñedos S.A.

Variant:

750 ml

Average Age of Vines:

2 years

Average Vineyard Altitude:

1,100 meters above sea leavel

Production:

12,000 kg/ha

Sustainably Farmed:

Yes

Harvest Method:

Hand picked

Sorting:

Premium

Fermentation and Maceration:

20 days at 14-16ºC, and kept there for 6 months. 25% of the must is fermented in French oak barrels. The other 75% of the must is fermented in stainless steel tanks.

Alcohol:

13.5%

Vintage:

2015

Country:

ARGENTINA

Grape Varietal:

Chardonnay

SKU:

AR02

You may also like